Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bean Town!!!

Strange title, I know, but apparently it's a nickname for Boston. :)  We're going to Boston!!!!!  We've had it planned for a few days, but yesterday was the first day I started planning for college visits.  We'll be going July 30- August 6.  I've wanted to go to Boston for a long time, so we're doing a family vacation and combining it with college visits so I can get a feel for if I want to live there in college or not.

Monday started out with a dog walk with mom, and then after breakfast, I unloaded the dishwasher and washed the dishes.  The pest company guy came to try and figure out why we were hearing pattering feet noises in the ceiling at night.  When he finished looking around and exploring the attic space, he came back downstairs and announced that we had birds, squirrels, mice, and wasps up there.  Haha. :)  There are even two bird carcasses right above my room.  I just love the craziness that always seems to happen in the Moore family. :)

Later that afternoon, I researched some colleges that Robin had suggested for our visit and then joined Ben and mom out in the garage to sort through some boxes (our favorite pastime). :)  Not too long after, dad got home, and we had ravioli casserole for dinner.  It reminded me of my early 18th birthday party that I had back in FL before we left, when we had it for dinner with everyone.  I miss all of you guys! :(

The rest of the night was uneventful, with a few episodes of Say Yes To The Dress and some more college researching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment