Tuesday, July 19, 2011

College Concerns

Today, I slept in for a while and had a slow start to the morning.  Mom, Ben, and I sorted through a few more things in the garage, but we can only do a little bit at a time because of the stifling heat.  I worked some more on college stuff, not only for Boston, but in general.

It's been a little stressful for me, because there are just so many options and so many colleges out there, and I tend to have the feeling that I may be missing something when I'm searching, and when I start to try and narrow a list down, I may still miss a college simply because it didn't come up or I've never heard of it before.  I know that I will never be able to fully research every single college and make a decision about whether I want to go there or not, but it's hard because of my tendencies to try and cover all the bases and search through everything available.  Right now, I'm praying for peace and direction as I start to narrow down a list, and discernment as to where I'm supposed to go and where I'm supposed to consider for now.

Tomorrow I'm going to be calling and lining up the Boston college tours for our week there.

Mom made french toast, bacon, and peas for a breakfast dinner tonight, and then Dad and I headed to Walgreens and the Home Depot to run some errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment